Total Joint Replacement & Reconstruction at Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group
Could your joints be better?
Arthritis, scoliosis and other musculoskeletal disorders are becoming more common in an aging population. In fact, one in three people in the U.S. has pain or limited motion in the bones, joints, muscles or surrounding structures.
At Northwestern Medicine Orthopaedics, we offer a complete range of specialized orthopaedic care to get you back in motion.
Northwestern Medicine Orthopaedics offers comprehensive, leading-edge care for arthritis, sports injury recovery and joint replacement to meet your needs.
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital performs the second-highest number of lower-extremity joint replacement surgeries in Illinois.
- Advanced technology and new pain management techniques allow more patients to have total joint knee and hip replacement surgeries without spending the night in a hospital.
- Orthopaedic specialists at Northwestern Medicine hospitals use the latest evidence-based treatments and techniques, and continue to drive medicine forward by leading a variety of research studies.
- Delnor Hospital & Huntley Hospital are a few of the first hospitals in the area to offer Mako robotic-assisted joint surgery, which has been shown to lead to better patient outcomes.*
- Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital is High Performing in Knee Replacement according to U.S. News & World Report, 2020 – 2021.
- Northwestern Medicine Kishwaukee Hospital is the first in Illinois to receive The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for Advanced Certification for Total Hip and Knee Replacements
- A team approach helps ensure you get comprehensive, integrated orthopaedic care close to where you live and work.
- From your first phone call through diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation, we are committed to providing an exceptional patient experience.
**Hampp EL, Scholl LY, Chang TC, et al Robotic-arm assisted total knee arthroplasty demonstrated greater accuracy to plan compared to manual technique. 17th annual CAOS Meeting, June 2017, Vol 1, 2017; 1-5.
Marchand RC, Sodhi N, Khlopas A, Sultan AA, Harwin SF, Malkani AL, Mont MM. Patient satisfaction outcomes after robotic-arm assisted total knee arthroplasty: a short-term evaluation. J Knee Surg. 2017 Nov;30
Want to know where your joints stand?
Take our Joint Health Risk Assessment now or schedule an appointment by calling 630.225.2663 (TTY: 711).
Make your appointment with a joint replacement and reconstruction surgeon today through our dedicated scheduling department.
Please call 630.225.2663 Monday through Friday between 8 am and 5 pm. TTY 711.