Pediatrics at Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group
Northwestern Medicine Pediatric Primary Care offers a full spectrum of primary and preventive care services for infants, children and young adults through age 21.
Our board-certified pediatricians and nurse practitioners will be there as your child grows to:
- Connect with you and your child during routine checkups
- Discuss your concerns about key health topics such as nutrition, discipline and safety
- Provide care for minor injuries or illnesses, as well as ongoing care for chronic conditions
- Help with early detection of developmental and behavioral disorders
- Connect you with specialists and help you navigate care as needed
We provide comprehensive care for children for a wide variety of health needs, including:
- Routine health examinations
- Newborn care, including care for premature infants
- School, camp and sports physicals
- Prevention and management of chronic illness
- Detection, guidance and referrals for behavioral and developmental disorders
- Coordinated care for children with disabilities
Get to Know Your Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group Pediatrics Physician
Schedule an Appointment Online
When you choose a Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group physician, you will be selecting a professional from one of the nation's top academic medical centers where patients come first.
Open Scheduling is available for Regional Medical Group primary care appointments with family medicine, internal medicine and pediatric participating physicians. Click the button below to schedule an appointment.
If this is a medical emergency, please call 911 or go immediately to the nearest emergency department. For urgent visits, please note our immediate care locations.
To learn more or schedule an appointment with a Pediatrician, please call Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group today.